Use "NEW5" for 5% off on your first trip with us! Limited period offer!
Group Tours to Vanuatu in Oceania
Uncover the wonders of Vanuatu in Oceania and start an adventure of a lifetime by joining one of our Group Tours.
Results for Melanesia
Luxury trip to Fiji 🌺 - Mamanuca islands, boat trips, visit villages, scuba diving & more19 Oct 23 5 Days15% off
Results for Oceania
Discovering Three Continents: Chapter Two of Our Global Adventure11 Aug 23 1 Month15% off
Ultimate Australia and Bali Trip - One Month full of Adventures15 Nov 23 1 Month15% off
Worry less with comprehensive JoinMyTrip Travel Insurance (powered by Allianz), including Corona coverage.
Currently included at no extra cost for all German and Austrian residents. More countries coming soon.
Every trip is authentic. Every trip is unique. Every itinerary is special. There are no standard trips. You won't be 1 out of a million others. You will be one of a very small group that experience your destination in the best way possible.
The groups are super small. Usually, only 4 to 8 TripMates travel with you. This is the most authentic way to travel and still have all benefits of traveling in a group. Moreover, you will make amazing friends from all around the world!
You will never forget your trip. You experience is going to be life changing. Traveling in such a small group in this amazingly authentic way will forever stay as one of your most memorable experiences. Check out our reviews and you'll understand!
FAQ about Group Tours to Vanuatu in Oceania
Is it safe to travel to Vanuatu in Oceania?
Yes, it is! Vanuatu in Oceania is generally safe to travel. Besides that, going on Group Tours with us will be safer for you as there is safety in numbers. We’ll also monitor your trip and assist you virtually during the experience.
Is it great to travel Vanuatu in Oceania with a group?
Yes, it will be worth it! The fabulous landscapes, unbelievable experiences, and fantastic attractions of Vanuatu in Oceania will be an experience you’ll never forget. It’s double fun because you have great travel buddies by your side! Moreover, you are also sharing your experiences with your TripMates and TripLeaders.
How to travel to Vanuatu in Oceania cheaply?
Here is how to travel Vanuatu in Oceania cheaply:
- Plan your budget. It helps you to keep track of how much money you spend.
- Research for cheaper experiences and options
- Choose more affordable options for accommodation, experiences, and others.
- Go for Group Tours. Share costs with your travel buddies and saves more money.
Why are JoinMyTrip’s Group Tours to Vanuatu in Oceania the best?
- Unique and authentic itineraries - can't find them anywhere else!
- No tour leaders, just like-minded travelers eager to share their spectacular tours with you
- Freedom and space. There are no strict itineraries, so you will have lots of freedom to explore or dose off.
- Small groups - We don't put 20 people on a bus and take them to 10 places in one day. We keep our groups smaller - usually 3 to 6 people- and customize itineraries for almost every trip.