Use "NEW5" for 5% off on your first trip with us! Limited period offer!
Group Tours to Mauritania in Africa in September
Explore the best parts of Mauritania in Africa in September with our Group Tours! Start an adventure of a lifetime and create unforgettable memories with our TripLeaders and like-minded fellow travelers.
Results for Western Africa
Explore Kakum National Park, Ghana - with a Local!09 Sep 23 2 Days15% off
Results for Sub-Saharan Africa
South Africa Highlight Road Trip: Garden Route, Panorama Route and Safari05 Sep 23 2 WeeksAlmost Full
Climb Mount Meru, Tanzania with a local05 Sep 23 6 Days15% off
Machame Route - Kilimanjaro Mountain Trekking01 Sep 23 8 Days15% off
- 15% off
- 15% off
- 15% off
Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Tansania - The adventure of your life!03 Sep 23 9 Days15% off
7 Days Safari in Nairobi, Kenya along Lake Elmenteita and Lake Nakuru to Maasai Mara10 Sep 23 7 Days15% off
Worry less with comprehensive JoinMyTrip Travel Insurance (powered by Allianz), including Corona coverage.
Currently included at no extra cost for all German and Austrian residents. More countries coming soon.
Every trip is authentic. Every trip is unique. Every itinerary is special. There are no standard trips. You won't be 1 out of a million others. You will be one of a very small group that experience your destination in the best way possible.
The groups are super small. Usually, only 4 to 8 TripMates travel with you. This is the most authentic way to travel and still have all benefits of traveling in a group. Moreover, you will make amazing friends from all around the world!
You will never forget your trip. You experience is going to be life changing. Traveling in such a small group in this amazingly authentic way will forever stay as one of your most memorable experiences. Check out our reviews and you'll understand!
FAQ about Group Tours to Mauritania in Africa in September
Is it safe to travel to Mauritania in Africa in September?
At JoinMyTrip, we only offer Group Tours to great destinations where you do not need to worry about your safety. Our TripLeaders always make sure you are always safe and sound during your Group Tours to Mauritania in Africa in September. We also stay in touch with the TripLeaders before, during, and after the tour to ensure everything runs smoothly. If you have doubts, feel free to contact us.
Is it great to travel Mauritania in Africa in September with a group?
JoinMyTrip always offers the best Group Tours, where you can create unforgettable memories and adventurous journeys. Many fun activities are more fun to experience with like-minded fellow travelers.
How to travel Mauritania in Africa in September in a cheap way?
- Plan your expense for possible spending before, during, and after your travel.
- Buy only value-for-money items and leisure, such as food, souvenirs, attractions, and destinations.
- Book everything early, such as accommodation and transportation.
- Go with our Group Tours to spend less money as you will share costs with other travelers in a group.
Why is JoinMyTrip’s Group Tours to Mauritania in Africa in September the best?
- Unique, authentic, and flexible itineraries–you cannot find them elsewhere!
- Our TripLeaders are fun, like-minded travelers who want to share their best journeys with you!
- The itineraries are not strict and very flexible; you can still be free to do something else.
- Small groups - no more than 20 people on a bus and visit ten places in one day. We keep our groups smaller (usually 3 to 6 people) and customize itineraries for almost every trip.