Time to experience the benefits of mind, body and soul.
Who will agree with me? The best way to detox and relax is by traveling! We all live a crazy and hectic lifestyle, and we choose to travel when we need to get away from the hustle and bustle. Traveling is not only about endless adventure, fun and thrill, it is also about educating oneself through all the experiences that enrich the mind, body and soul. When you travel, you strike a balance between the crazy life that you left behind and the enrichment that awaits you. You finally find sanity! Of course, traveling solo or traveling in a group is the most preferred choice. But, when do you know that you are ready for a wellness group trip?
Are you someone who is looking to be:
- Thrill to explore nature
- Get out of the daily routine
- Rejuvenate, relax and unwind
- Or, simply escape
If your answer is yes to any of the above then a wellness group trip is just for you.
Imagine being able to experience a way to improve your health and well-being together with like-minded travelers by connecting with each other and the place. In a wellness group trip you will experience several advantages. Some of which will include access to wellness expertise, a group that will stay connected through the progress made, constant support, shared goals and a learning environment. This will be an opportunity to be friends with your like-minded travelers by facilitating your social engagement. At the end of the day it is all about that uplifting experience.
Without further adieu, here is our list for the best countries that you should choose for your next wellness group trip:
Bali, the crown jewel of SouthEast Asia and one of the most prime destinations in the world for wellness. It’s no secret that Bali is called the island of Gods, why? Because it’s the home for spiritual minded people.
Here are top things that you should include in your wellness trip to Bali:
- Indulge in some scenic and picturesque views: Bali has a soothing and calming ambience as it is surrounded by the dramatic Indian Ocean, volcanic cliffs, emerald forest and lush rice fields.
- Treat yourself to some traditional treatments: A true way to relax while you indulge in age-old and traditional Ayurvedic treatments that are bound to heal your body.
- Get a whole body cleanse: Enroll in retreats that will help you detox and cleanse your mind and body. This could include a food cleanse, practise and understanding of yoga and meditation.
- Explore vegan culture: Bali is in the forefront of veganism in Asia as only the freshest produce is served here.
18 days full of luxury, wellness, adventure and party.
In case you didn’t know, Iceland has seriously sleek wellness retreats and forms the ultimate destination for a group wellness trip. Treatments usually involve the natural surroundings that consist of healing elements that are out there in the open.
Here are top wellness things you should do in Iceland:
- Dip in a geothermal pool which is the best way to blend in with the Icelandic landscapes. The end result would be finding a natural balance.
- Be adventurous by practicing outdoor sports like Skiing, mountain hiking and bike riding.
- Experience weightlessness by floating in warm waters that are rich in minerals and healing powers.
There is definitely something magical about Mexico. This place will definitely cleanse your spirit because of its vibrant cultural abundance. In Mexico, you will have the opportunity to drive away negativity and truly be able to connect with your soul by practising wellness using ancient techniques.
Here are top wellness things you should do in Mexico:
- Just take it all in…… The stellar view of the Pacific ocean.
- Fill yourself with the energy that is prevalent in Mexican paradise – Visit, Jalisco and more specifically La Copa del Sol which is a massive structure that practises sound healing. The vibration produced will surely help you relax.
- Visit Yucatán and experience purification rituals and healing culture that has once been carried out by the Mayan era.
If you are planning a trip to Mexico and would like to know more about how to plan and things to do, then check out this guide on top things to do in Mexico.
There are so many reasons why Portugal should be your choice for your next wellness trip. Whether it is the beautiful green valleys in Porto or the colourful buildings in Lisbon or the endless sandy beaches of Santa Cruz, Portugal has it all and is now becoming extremely popular for wellness and health. This is because of the yoga and surf retreats that are hosted.
Here are top wellness things you should do in Portugal:
- Portugal is the home for surfing but you don’t really have to be a professional to try this out. There are several beginner classes available.
- The food scene in Portugal is taken very seriously. So why not indulge yourself in really yummy mediterranean cuisine.
- Treat your eyes to some street art as the cities in Portugal (especially Lisbon) are bustling with colour and character.
- Are you a digital nomad? Then why not focus on wellness while being a digital nomad? Because Portugal has now a huge community of digital nomads and as a result there are several wellness focused hostels.
With year-round sunshine and picturesque landscapes, Spain becomes the next top destination for a wellness retreat and indulge in some rejuvenation and recharge.
Here are top wellness things you should do in Spain:
- Spain has a sociocultural legacy that has been passed on from generation to generation.
- Fun Fact: It is one of the healthiest countries in the world and soon to be the country with long life expectancy. There should be a reason for that rite?
- Experience an active, sun-soaked and stress free lifestyle.
Check out TripLeader Sandra‘s Trip to Spain.
So, regardless of your goals for your trip – if it is adventure, fun, relaxation, or finding balance, wellness travel will definitely bring some advantages as traveling in general will make you a better version of yourself upon return. Isn’t it something that we all want to experience?
Has this list of the best countries in the world for wellness group trip inspired you to plan your own trip? Then join JoinMyTrip now and share your experience with like-minded travelers. Or join one of the countless trips to one of these incredible places and enjoy a happy getaway while your TripLeader takes care of everything – only on JoinMyTrip!
Check out these other amazing wellness trips ……😊🌈