Solo Travel Groups in Europe
Surreal landscapes, fairytale-like cities, and fascinating history make Europe a dream destination for everyone. Whether you want to sip the finest wine or wander around the magical city, we offer the best choice to travel. Find Solo Travel Groups to Europe for an authentic and unbelievable adventure.
HomeOffice in CRETE with 2 pools, gym, playroom, BBQ and much more!13 May 23 2 Weeks
Worry less with comprehensive JoinMyTrip Travel Insurance (powered by Allianz), including Corona coverage.
Currently included at no extra cost for all German and Austrian residents. More countries coming soon.
Every trip is authentic. Every trip is unique. Every itinerary is special. There are no standard trips. You won't be 1 out of a million others. You will be one of a very small group that experience your destination in the best way possible.
The groups are super small. Usually, only 4 to 8 TripMates travel with you. This is the most authentic way to travel and still have all benefits of traveling in a group. Moreover, you will make amazing friends from all around the world!
You will never forget your trip. You experience is going to be life changing. Traveling in such a small group in this amazingly authentic way will forever stay as one of your most memorable experiences. Check out our reviews and you'll understand!
FAQ about Solo Travel Groups in Europe
Is it safe to travel to Europe?
Yes, it is! Europe welcomes you to explore and go for a fabulous adventure. Besides that, our Solo Travel Groups make it safer for you as there is safety in numbers. Also, we will monitor your trip and ensure that everything goes well. If anything happens, we’ll intervene remotely.
Is it great to travel Europe with a group?
Absolutely! The magnificent landscapes, gorgeous cities, and dazzling cultures of Europe will mark an unforgettable memory in your mind. Moreover, you are also sharing your experiences with your TripMates and TripLeaders. It’s a lot of fun when you have your group with you.
How to travel Europe in a cheap way?
Here is how to travel Europe in a cheap way:
- Plan your budget. Making a list of everything you need before you travel allows you to save more money.
- Research for cheaper experiences and options
- Choose more affordable options, whether it is for food, accommodation, activities, and others.
- Go for Solo Travel Groups. They are a great way to save money as you share the costs with your travel buddies.
Why are JoinMyTrip’s Solo Travel Groups in Europe the best?
Here is why Solo Travel Groups with JoinMyTrip are the best:
- Unique and authentic itineraries - can’t find them anywhere else!
- No tour leaders, just like-minded travelers who are eager to share their tours with you
- Freedom and space. There are no strict itineraries so you will have lots of free time for yourself.
- Small groups - We don't put 20 people on a bus and take them to 10 places in one day. We keep our groups smaller - usually 3 to 6 people- and customize itineraries for almost every trip.