Local Destination Experts
You're a professional tour guide or tour operator? You know your region like the back of your hand? You love meeting travelers and showing them a good time? Then we want YOU!

Offer your trips on our platform, give travelers a unique insight into your country and become one of our carefully selected local destination experts.
125,000+ passionate travellers

Why should you offer a trip with us?

  • Visibility
    By posting trips on our platform, you are guaranteed to reach the JoinMyTrip community which has over 140,000 like-minded travelers, looking for unique experiences. We also help promote your trips through our social media channels and e-mail newsletters.
  • Flexible Trip Dates
    With the current uncertainty of travel due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is very difficult to set fixed dates for your trips. This is why we offer the option of setting flexible dates for the trips that you create.
  • 8% Commission Rate
    Unlike many other platforms, JoinMyTrip only charges a 8% commission rate, which is paid solely by the committed TripMates joining your trip.
  • We've got your back!
    Our team will support you before, on and after your trip. We have an excellent customer support that helps you and your TripMates if need be.
How it works
  • 1. Plan and Offer
    Create your trip on our user-friendly platform. Add your destination, stops, the number of people you want to travel with, and trip costs.
  • 2. Publish & Chat
    Publish your trip and we will share it with our 140.000 community members. Receive requests and chat with your prospective travel buddies. Select the ones you want to travel with.
  • 3. Travel and Enjoy
    Your travel buddies would pay you for organizing the trip through our simple and secure payment system. Travel together and enjoy a unique experience.

Reviews from our Local Destination Experts
  • James Miller
    Professional Tour Guide
    "Working with JoinMyTrip has been amazing. My trips get a lot of visibility because they share it in their newsletters and on their homepage. This makes it really easy and quick to find people who want to book my trips. They have so many eager travelers on their platform, ready to join in on the adventures that I offer."
  • Richard Hansen
    Professional Skipper
    "They only charge a tiny commission rate, paid by the travelers. I also really appreciate their cancellation policy which assures that I either have enough time to find a replacement or that I am secured financially. Would definitely recommend using JoinMyTrip!"

  • Maria Almas
    Passionate Adventurer
    "Their website and the way you upload your trips was the first thing that drew me to working with JoinMyTrip. The website is super nice, intuitive and my trips look so good! Their customer support is always available if I have any questions or concerns. All in all a great platform!"
TripLeader Stories
Make sure to check out the stories of Benjamin and Saman, two of
our TripLeaders who are now some of JoinMyTrip's
best Local Destination Experts.
Note Regarding COVID-19
We realize that these are unprecedented times and that the travel industry is suffering, however, our users are constantly planning ahead and searching for new adventures! Make sure to create your trip now and choose the flexible dates option in the trip editor, so that as soon as traveling starts to pick up again, you will be amongst the first ones to offer your unique experiences.

Our Secure Payment System
New cost planner
You plan your trip, organize accommodation and transportation between the stops. Our new cost planner helps you to calculate the trip cost for each TripMate.
Connect your bank account
Verify your identity with your ID card, passport or driver's license.
Fill out a few details so you can start receiving payments from your TripMates in the bank account of your choice.
Easily manage the payment
Once you confirmed a TripMate, you request a payment of 20% for the total trip cost. Use this money to cover organisation and reservation expenses. Set a due date to receive the remaining 80%, 2-6 weeks before departure.
4,000+ travelers are looking right now for their next trip.
Plan your next trip, find the perfect travel buddies amongst more than 140,000 passionate travelers.
Share your unique experiences with like-minded TripMates.