Use "NEW5" for 5% off on your first trip with us! Limited period offer!
Group Tours to Poland in Europe in July
Explore the best parts of Poland in Europe in July with our Group Tours! Start an adventure of a lifetime and create unforgettable memories with our TripLeaders and like-minded fellow travelers.
5 Day Gay Group trip in majestic Krakow, Poland!13 Jul 23 5 Days15% off
Results for Eastern Europe
- Almost Full
Hungarian Highlights - the Hidden Gems of Budapest, Pécs, Győr and Esztergom01 Jul 23 13 Days15% off
Experience the Best of Prague and Kutna Hora: A Local's Guide to a Memorable Summer Weekend13 Jul 23 4 Days15% off
Horse riding & Thai Yoga Massage - a horse trip through Romania14 Jul 23 7 Days15% off
Workation and Hikes in Transylvania, Romania08 Jul 23 11 Days15% off
Worry less with comprehensive JoinMyTrip Travel Insurance (powered by Allianz), including Corona coverage.
Currently included at no extra cost for all German and Austrian residents. More countries coming soon.
Every trip is authentic. Every trip is unique. Every itinerary is special. There are no standard trips. You won't be 1 out of a million others. You will be one of a very small group that experience your destination in the best way possible.
The groups are super small. Usually, only 4 to 8 TripMates travel with you. This is the most authentic way to travel and still have all benefits of traveling in a group. Moreover, you will make amazing friends from all around the world!
You will never forget your trip. You experience is going to be life changing. Traveling in such a small group in this amazingly authentic way will forever stay as one of your most memorable experiences. Check out our reviews and you'll understand!
FAQ about Group Tours to Poland in Europe in July
Is it safe to travel to Poland in Europe in July?
At JoinMyTrip, we only offer Group Tours to great destinations where you do not need to worry about your safety. Our TripLeaders always make sure you are always safe and sound during your Group Tours to Poland in Europe in July. We also stay in touch with the TripLeaders before, during, and after the tour to ensure everything runs smoothly. If you have doubts, feel free to contact us.
Is it great to travel Poland in Europe in July with a group?
JoinMyTrip always offers the best Group Tours, where you can create unforgettable memories and adventurous journeys. Many fun activities are more fun to experience with like-minded fellow travelers.
How to travel Poland in Europe in July in a cheap way?
- Plan your expense for possible spending before, during, and after your travel.
- Buy only value-for-money items and leisure, such as food, souvenirs, attractions, and destinations.
- Book everything early, such as accommodation and transportation.
- Go with our Group Tours to spend less money as you will share costs with other travelers in a group.
Why is JoinMyTrip’s Group Tours to Poland in Europe in July the best?
- Unique, authentic, and flexible itineraries–you cannot find them elsewhere!
- Our TripLeaders are fun, like-minded travelers who want to share their best journeys with you!
- The itineraries are not strict and very flexible; you can still be free to do something else.
- Small groups - no more than 20 people on a bus and visit ten places in one day. We keep our groups smaller (usually 3 to 6 people) and customize itineraries for almost every trip.