Use "NEW5" for 5% off on your first trip with us! Limited period offer!
Group Tours to Kenya in Africa in August
Explore the best parts of Kenya in Africa in August with our Group Tours! Start an adventure of a lifetime and create unforgettable memories with our TripLeaders and like-minded fellow travelers.
Kenya 7 Day Lodge Safari Including Masai Mara, Lake Elmenteita and Lake Nakuru13 Aug 23 7 Days15% off
Kenya Adventure: Safari and Outdoor Experiences23 Aug 23 5 Days15% off
7 Days Safari in Nairobi, Kenya: Lake Elmenteita and Lake Nakuru to Maasai Mara27 Aug 23 7 Days15% off
- 15% off
Results for Eastern Africa
Tanzania Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater01 Aug 23 6 Days15% off
Adventure in Zanzibar, Tanzania with a Local Expert07 Aug 23 6 Days15% off
- 15% off
Victoria Falls & Botswana Parks04 Jun 23 12 DaysFlexible15% off
Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro via Lemosho route in Tanzania17 Aug 23 8 Days15% off
Adventure in Kilimanjaro - Banana Beer, Materuni Waterfalls, Moshi Town & much more31 Aug 23 2 Days15% off
Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro via Lemosho route in Tanzania02 Aug 23 8 Days15% off
- 15% off
Worry less with comprehensive JoinMyTrip Travel Insurance (powered by Allianz), including Corona coverage.
Currently included at no extra cost for all German and Austrian residents. More countries coming soon.
Every trip is authentic. Every trip is unique. Every itinerary is special. There are no standard trips. You won't be 1 out of a million others. You will be one of a very small group that experience your destination in the best way possible.
The groups are super small. Usually, only 4 to 8 TripMates travel with you. This is the most authentic way to travel and still have all benefits of traveling in a group. Moreover, you will make amazing friends from all around the world!
You will never forget your trip. You experience is going to be life changing. Traveling in such a small group in this amazingly authentic way will forever stay as one of your most memorable experiences. Check out our reviews and you'll understand!
FAQ about Group Tours to Kenya in Africa in August
Is it safe to travel to Kenya in Africa in August?
At JoinMyTrip, we only offer Group Tours to great destinations where you do not need to worry about your safety. Our TripLeaders always make sure you are always safe and sound during your Group Tours to Kenya in Africa in August. We also stay in touch with the TripLeaders before, during, and after the tour to ensure everything runs smoothly. If you have doubts, feel free to contact us.
Is it great to travel Kenya in Africa in August with a group?
JoinMyTrip always offers the best Group Tours, where you can create unforgettable memories and adventurous journeys. Many fun activities are more fun to experience with like-minded fellow travelers.
How to travel Kenya in Africa in August in a cheap way?
- Plan your expense for possible spending before, during, and after your travel.
- Buy only value-for-money items and leisure, such as food, souvenirs, attractions, and destinations.
- Book everything early, such as accommodation and transportation.
- Go with our Group Tours to spend less money as you will share costs with other travelers in a group.
Why is JoinMyTrip’s Group Tours to Kenya in Africa in August the best?
- Unique, authentic, and flexible itineraries–you cannot find them elsewhere!
- Our TripLeaders are fun, like-minded travelers who want to share their best journeys with you!
- The itineraries are not strict and very flexible; you can still be free to do something else.
- Small groups - no more than 20 people on a bus and visit ten places in one day. We keep our groups smaller (usually 3 to 6 people) and customize itineraries for almost every trip.