We want to make your life as a TripLeader as hassle-free as possible
New cost planner
Plan your trip costs more accurately
Verify your profile with your ID, passport or driver's license.
TripMates pay 20% of the trip cost upfront, to commit and join your trip.
By using JoinMyTrip's secure payment, you will never have to worry about not receiving the money from your TripMates.
How it works!
1. Plan & Organize
Organize your trip and calculate the cost per TripMate (accommodation, transportation and other activities). Offer your trip to our community of like-minded travelers.
2. Chat & Confirm
Interested TripMates request to join, you chat and get to know them. Choose the ones you like and request a payment of 20% for the total trip cost. Use this money to cover organisation and reservation expenses. Set a due date to receive the remaining 80%, 2-6 weeks before departure.
3. Travel & Meet
Travel hassle-free with committed TripMates. Explore the world together, share your experiences and create new memories.